Taking care of your car is important to maintaining its value and usefulness over time. Here are 5 common indicators that you should bring your car in to an Auto Body repair Shop in Vista:
- Chipped or Cracked Glass – Whether it is on your windshield or on any other window in your car, a small crack will continue to grow over time as the weather gets cold and then heats up again, causing the glass to expand and contract. Get these fixed before it becomes a major issue.
- Dents – Dents can lower the property value of your car, and they can be unsightly. Most dents can easily be repaired.
- Squeaking Brake Pads – If you experience a high-pitched squealing noise when you put on your brakes, you probably need to get the pads replaced. Over time they wear down, and the squeaking is an indicator that it’s time for a change.
- Oil Light – Ideally, you should be checking your oil every few hundred miles and getting it changed at a certain rate depending what kind of vehicle you drive and what kind of oil is being used. If the indicator light is illuminated, it means it’s well past time to bring your car in for an oil change.
- Puddles of Liquid – If there are drops of liquid on the pavement beneath your car wherever you go, there is some kind of fluid leaking. This can be serious as it might be your brake fluid or oil. Any leak needs to be patched up right away.
If your car has any of these things happening with it, now is the time to get it repaired. Check out this great auto body repair shop in Vista, where all of these repairs and more can be made.